UofN to the Ends of the Earth
UOFN FOR ALL
Global, Low-Cost, Multi-Point Schools
with a Cohort!
“I am absolutely convinced that the UofN has some of the best biblical studies training in the world.”
YWAM’s foundational school: Know God & Make Him Known!
January 10 to June 8, 2024
Lecture Phase Fee: 3500 RM (+/- $800 USD)
Outreach Phase Fee: TBD / Apply Here
SBS Old Testament + Matthew & Mark
January 8 to July 5, 2024
(Experimental online course w/ bi-weekly cohort meetings. If demand for NT exists, we will add SBS III)
Tuition per Quarter: $30 for C Countries, $60 for B Countries, $90 for A Countries. Category List / Apply Here
RESTORING RELATIONSHIP SYSTEMS
New Post-FCM/FMS School!
February 26 to May 17, 2024 / Apply Here
BIBLE TEACHER SEMINAR (BTS)
COMMUNICATION & TEACHING SCHOOL
Communication Core Course w/ teaching emphasis
First 3 weeks combines with the above BTS
August 5 to October 25, 2024 / Apply Here
U of N DEGREE
DEGREES = DISCIPLESHIP
Associate of Arts
Bachelor of Arts
- Parents: Happy when family earn degrees
- Student: Honor parents & stay in YWAM
- Base: Further discipleship for DTS grads. Degrees = Discipleship!
“I felt it was possible to honor God and also honor my mom
and fulfill a desire of mine” – South Africa
Transfer to accredited universities:
Faith International University & City Vision University.
USD $300 per 12-credit course for A Category Countries
USD $200 per 12-credit course for B Category Countries
USD $100 per 12-credit course for C Category Countries
(2-credit courses, DTS, & Readings in Biblical Studies have different costs. Housing & meal costs are additional. Write us for info!)
“My favorite part about the school was the discussions in the cohort.”
On your base
We Run Multi-Point Courses
Degrees = Discipleship
At your place
On your time!
HOW? Hybrid courses!
– Live online lectures (recorded for flexible schedules)
– Assignments on Google Classroom app
– Cohort (small group) meetings once or twice a week
“We grew together and challenged each other throughout the school.”
– Multiple languages
– Cohorts based on language & time zone
– Students from Malaysia, Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Kyrgyzstan, Vietnam, Korea, USA, Taiwan, Nepal, South Africa, India, Mauritius, Canada, Romania, etc.
“My cohort was delightful. Great learning.”