Making UofN Available to the Ends of the Earth
UOFN FOR ALL
Global, Low-Cost, Multi-Point Schools
Pssst! Ever wonder what AI thinks of UofN?? (Full Response Here)
There are several benefits to studying with the University of the Nations (UofN):
1. Global Network
2. Practical Training
3. Integration of Faith and Learning
4. Multidisciplinary Approach
5. Flexible Learning Options
6. Personal Mentorship
Overall, studying with the UofN offers students a unique educational experience that is focused on practical training, spiritual growth, and personal development, while also providing access to a global network of professionals and ministry opportunities.
“I am absolutely convinced that the UofN has some of the best biblical studies training in the world.”
Click School Name for more details
Extension Studies Course
August 24 to October 26, 2023
Tuition $12 USD
FOUNDATIONS for COUNSELING MINISTRY
February 27 to May 19, 2023
ORAL BIBLE TRANSLATION
Introduction to Oral Bible Translation Workshop in Penang
June 5-16, 2023
Tuition 200 MYR (~$50 USD / Fee includes weekday lunch & tea)
READINGS in BIBLICAL STUDIES
June 12 to September 1, 2023
Tuition: $30 for C Countries, $60 for B Countries, $100 for A Countries. Category List
DISCIPLESHIP BIBLE SCHOOL (DBS)
August 7 to October 28, 2023
Tuition: See prices below
ASIA WORLDVIEW SCHOOL
“Humanities & Science: A Christian Perspective” Asian-Style!
September 25 to December 15, 2023
U of N DEGREE
DEGREES = DISCIPLESHIP
Associate of Arts
Bachelor of Arts
- Parents: Happy when family earn degrees
- Student: Honor parents & stay in YWAM
- Base: Further discipleship for DTS grads. Degrees = Discipleship!
“I felt it was possible to honor God and also honor my mom
and fulfill a desire of mine” – South Africa
Transfer to accredited universities:
Faith International University & City Vision University.
Talk to us for details & discounts!
USD $300 per 12-credit course for A Category Countries
USD $200 per 12-credit course for B Category Countries
USD $100 per 12-credit course for C Category Countries
(2-credit courses, DTS, & Readings in Biblical Studies have different costs. Housing & meal costs are additional. Write us for info!)
“My favorite part about the school was the discussions in the cohort.”
On your base
We Run Multi-Point Courses
Degrees = Discipleship
At your place
On your time!
HOW? Hybrid courses!
– Live online lectures (recorded for flexible schedules)
– Assignments on Google Classroom app
– Cohort (small group) meetings once or twice a week
“We grew together and challenged each other throughout the school.”
– Multiple languages
– Cohorts based on language & time zone
– Students from Malaysia, Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Kyrgyzstan, Vietnam, Korea, USA, Taiwan, Nepal, South Africa, India, Mauritius, Canada, Romania, etc.
“My cohort was delightful. Great learning.”